Sunday, October 22, 2006

Need Help with Anything in the Groups??

Glad you came to have a look. If you need help with uploading, downloading, splitting and joining files - you should find the necessary information here.
I recommend clicking the June 2006 link (you will find it in the archives on the right). Scroll down to the bottom and read the blog in reverse order, it might make more sense.
You can left-click the pictures to enlarge them; use your browser button to return to the blog.
Due to changes in Rapidshare, some of the posts are a bit out of date (I will update them when I have time), but the procedures are still valid.
Please read everything here. If you still have questions - post them at the groups (or leave a comment here).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judging from the mail I receive, all these tutorials need to be reiterated