skip to main | skip to sidebar

Suzanna's Tutorials

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Enough for today
























I used HJ Split Pro for the tutorials (just happens to be what I have on my machine). The procedures will be the same for whichever version you have.
I'm tired, that's enough for today.
By the way, her name is Chan.
Posted by suzanna at 12:55 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2006 (17)
    • ▼  June (13)
      • Introduction
      • A Guide to the RSV Groups
      • Uploading to Rapidshare
      • Splitting a file with HJ Split
      • Downloading and joining HJ Split files
      • Enough for today
      • Downloading and Joining WinRAR Files
      • I give up
      • Download Winrar
      • Downloading WinRAR Self-extracting
      • Splitting Files with WinRAR
      • The pictures in the tutorials
      • Divx Player And Codec
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

Links

  • Rapidshare Video Library

About Me

suzanna
View my complete profile